Tuesday, October 26, 2010

On the road

A buddy and I went to visit a friend in Arkansas and we've spent about a week doing some cool things, from exploring caverns to taking a road trip to Dallas to watch the Cowboys take on the NY Giants on MNF. It's been a busy week so I haven't had a chance to get online to do anything. I haven't played any poker in a week but this time I have an excuse. I decided to get an Iphone right before the trip and I am maximizing it's usage. It's great for navigating on the road (GPS w/ traffic indicator) and taking pics like this one...



















This was at Dallas Stadium for the MNF game. I'll be writing about my trip when I get home later this week (along w/ some pics I took). Also I'll be working on my 2nd video for Cardrunners (along w/ my usual grind).

1 comment:

  1. iPhone 4? My iPhone 3GS changed my life lol

    ReplyDelete